OUR ITS COOL RETURN POLICY
Returns For Unused Products
We can process returns for unused products and refunds only for itemspurchased fromjustbbqgrills.com. To set up a return for unused products purchased on-line, contact customer service within 45 days from the day your order shipped. If you are returning a product because we made an error in yourorder, we will promptly send you the correct item at no additional cost and wewill schedule and pay for return shipping. Please contact our customer serviceand advise of the incorrect item received.
To receive a refund, please make sure of the following:
- All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition
- The product must be free from damages, scratches and/or defectsAll merchandise must not have been installed
- You must have the original manufacturer packaging for the item (manuals, accessories, packaging materials) and unopened
- All free or gift items including accessories must be included with your return
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the original manufacturer packaging for the item.
- Packages must be sent back by customer via a traceable source, such as FedEx or UPS. Please do not use UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.
- All freight bound equipment must be returned via freight carriers (If you are unsure which method your products should return via please contact us)
- All items must be returned with their assigned return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Items returned without an RMA number will be refused by our warehouse.
PLEASE NOTE: Items marked as CLEARANCE or OVERSTOCK are not eligible for return.
The purchaser is responsible for the cost of the returned shipping. All returns associated with our “Free Shipping offer” will have deducted from the refund the original shipping fees that justbbqgrills.com incurred in the process of shipping your order. For all other orders not associated with our “Free Shipping offer”(Original shipping charges are non-refundable)
We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments. You must contact us to file a lost shipment freight claim with the respective shipper. We recommend you to retain your tracking number after shipping your product.